Friday, September 21, 2007

Promised pictures from last week's trip.




I promised you pictures to cover the trips I took last weekend and here are some from the FIRST trip I took last Thursday from Cottonwood to Flagstaff, up Oak Creek Canyon.

Well, kids, there's the famous Sedona, Arizona. Proclaimed by someone (I forget who) to be the most beautiful place on earth. That person has OBVIOUSLY not been to Colorado. But I digress. The next picture down is just north of town looking to a sort of southerly direction at the spires just outside of Sedona. The next shows the bridge you have to cross to span Oak Creek...WAAAaaaaay down in the bottom. The last picture is from a vantage point under the bridge and looking down Oak Creek canyon towards Sedona, which can be seen climbing the hillside at the end of the canyon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know of any places out your way who rents scooters?

Daniel said...

To be honest, Jack, I don't. I had toyed with the idea of doing "Scootours" out here at one time, but lacked the capital.

Jeremy Z said...

Sounds like it's about time for you and your wife to have a family of your own. You've obviously got the family values straight.

Daniel said...

Well, we each have sons from previous marriages and they are both 26 years old. I'm thinkin' I'm a bit old to start over...