Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Scooter Blog

I've never done any blogging before...it's a first for me. I intend, simply, to make this about scooters. The scooters I own, what I have done to them, what I intend to do to them. The rides I go on will be posted (and I go on a LOT of them). Most of them are by myself, but some of the roads and countryside I cover are spectacular. I am a member of the Scarabs SC based out of Phoenix, AZ. and we have our club rides as well that I will tell you about. I WON'T get political (unless they outlaw motorscooters...then we'll have a problem!). I probably won't get to update this blog everyday since I have to work for a living, but it will be updated everytime I have something to say...
To start, I currently own a 2002 Bajaj Chetak which I dearly love and a 1996 Honda Helix which I got for my wife. She even sometimes rides it! I am currently trying to talk a buddy out of a mid-sixties something Allstate scooter (a rebadged Vespa 125) that needs total restoration. As that commences, I'll ramble on about the restoration.
Also, the Scarabs is hosting the Skull Valley Rally between Phoenix and Prescott, AZ. on May the 20th and 21st. We have many sponsors including Scoot! Quarterly. Contact me at skutergruven@netscape.com for more info.
Whatever,
Keys

No comments: