Sunday, October 14, 2007

Skutergruven T-Shirts



I know everybody's been waiting for the spectacular unveiling of the new Skutergruven T-shirts. What's that?? You say you didn't even know about them??? Whatever.


To make a long story short, they are finally here. I will (eventually) have a web-site with a shopping cart and everything, but well...the guy who's creating it for me got a little behind. So, if you would like one, we're just gonna have to do the unthinkable and trust each other. You send me a check, cash or money order for $20.00 and I'll send you a shirt of your choice in the color (ink color, too) of your choice and in the size of your choice.


I have included here a couple pictures of some of them. These are all custom made to order (hence the big price), so give me a week or so. Just call (928) 274-1837 or (928) 649-0206 to order. If I don't answer, leave a message where I can reach you and we can work out the details. Sorry it's not a fancier way of doing business, but until my web-site is up, this is what I have to do...


C-ya...ride on!

--Keys

No comments: