Thursday, October 26, 2006

Some disappointment, some victories

My scooting is fraught with disappointment right now. The Buddy is STILL in the shop waiting for parts to show up! Therefore, there is nothing to update on there...

However, as mentioned before, I am planning a May trip from Cottonwood, AZ to Baton Rouge, LA to visit my son. I am planning to give regular updates on my blog and hope to peddle an article on touring with a motorscooter. I am also seeking sponsors for my trip who can be advertised both on the blog and in the article. So far, Scoot Over in Tucson (my dealer) and the Flying Dorffini (my mechanic in Flagstaff) and a design studio on Phoenix owned by my friend and fellow Scarab, Dave Creech have signed on. THEN I stopped to visit a friend of mine who runs the local Chevron station and HE offered a gift card towards my gas! BONUS!! So anyway, although I'm not riding my Buddy right now, I am still moving forwards on my proposed trip.
C-ya...ride on,
--Keys

No comments: